Monday, July 6, 2009

ClayFire Blog!

Hey all you ArtFire muddies! Welcome to the official ClayFire Guild blog. I would love to see our guild become more active and thought a blog might be the first step in that direction. I must admit though, I am new to blogging. I would love some help from anyone with a bit more blogging experience. I'll be glad to add any volunteers to the editor list. Just let me know.

I'd love to hear from members what they'd each like to see from our guild. What can we do together? What do you expect from ClayFire? What can we do to help eachother? How?

Here is a list of our current members. Be sure to follow this blog and I'll hopefully we can make something great out of it together.

JudyBFreeman



ladymudwerkes...



TwistedRiverC...



thursdaynight...



Cherrytree


GinaDeSantis



tilesmile



D



CruzWare



TheClayMuse


CresekStudio



friedfiredpot...



PinOakPottery...



straycatpotte...



CMKSculptures...


ZephyrValleyP...



JMir



CallistiasDes...



cabinetofcuri...



4 comments:

  1. Here's our blog. Please let me know what you think and what you think should be added/changed. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (it looks like maybe six where left off, compared to the list on the left.) Maybe each one could take a week or day or whatever and submit something like what our inspiration is, who our favorite artist is or something like that. Or you could give each one of us a different topic and write a blog about it to start some discussion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. plus we only have four following - so maybe start with getting the others on board.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to get more artists involved. I've been sending guild invites to any new potters I come across. Also, all of the current members received emails about the blog. Only a very few responded. Your idea of sharing the blogging responsiblities would be great. I'll send out an email to our guild who I have an email address about that.

    ReplyDelete